Oral health is an integral feature of whole-body wellness, and preventive dental hygiene therapy delivers a wide range of benefits that will give you a reason to smile.
For quality preventive hygiene therapy treatments in the Washington, DC, metro area, contact Rinaldi Dental Arts to book your initial consultation today.
What Is Preventive Hygiene Therapy?
The term “preventive dental hygiene” describes a range of treatments that are used to keep your teeth clean and healthy to maintain a winning smile while avoiding a range of health concerns that impact your mouth and other body parts.
Gum health and tooth health have a telling impact on your physical and mental wellbeing, influencing your whole-body wellness as well as appearances and self-confidence. Preventive hygiene therapy aims to deliver a range of rewards, including but not limited to:
- A more attractive smile that boasts whiter teeth that are free from stains.
- Fresher breath and the feeling of cleanliness.
- Increased self-confidence as a result of a gorgeous smile.
- Protection from decay, tooth loss, and health concerns that can spread.
- Financial savings in the long run by avoiding costly treatments.
A healthy mouth produces a healthy body, and dental hygiene is a central focus. When your smile is healthy and clean, it is more likely to reflect in good health. A biannual visit to Dr. Rinaldi can help you stay in control of your oral health.